OMNIFILL Grouting mortars
The grouting in tile work is very important. Both technically and aesthetically. A good finish is required to make your tiling strong and durable. The grout protects against leaks. Our range includes grouting for both internal and external work, for floors and walls. Pick the one you need for the type of tile used and width of joint. You can select colours in matching or contrasting shades. Omnicol's range of colours allows you to choose from 24 colours!
TRADITIONAL 15 omnifill Water-resistant grout for joints from 2 to 15 mm widemm
- Can be used in the traditional manner (by adding powder) and by machine.
- Wear and abrasion-resistant.
- Can be used universally for ceramic floor tiles and most types of natural stone.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- Walls and floors.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Classification compliant with EN-13888: CG2W A.