OMNIMAT Decoupling membrane
The Omnimat range of decoupling membranes are designed to prevent newly laid tiled walls and floors from cracking or lifting if the substrate beneath them moves. They can also prevent issues on surfaces sensitive to moisture, and help with noise reduction under the tile.
WD omnimat Flexible, damp-resistant and waterproof mat, with accessories for laying under tiles.
- Very good chemical resistance.
- Suitable for surfaces that are sensitive to moisture, such as wood, plasterboard and plaster coatings.
- Only a very thin 0.4 mm layer is required.
- Can be used on walls and floors.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use under certain conditions.